Credit Profile Consent
You understand and agree that Rose Direct Funding LLC and our agents and assignees are authorized to contact third parties to conduct background checks and other investigative reports, including your credit card sales data as described below, and make credit report inquiries (including requesting personal and business credit bureau reports about you and your company, respectively, from credit reporting agencies and other sources) or for any other lawful purpose, and that Rose Direct Funding LLC has such authority for the foregoing in connection with any update, ongoing advance review, renewal, or extension of the credit to the company on whose behalf you are applying for credit hereunder. Upon your written request, we will advise you if we obtained a credit report. You understand and agree that Rose Direct Funding LLC is making no commitment or guarantee that any product, evaluation, or guidance provided by Rose Direct Funding LLC will result in an approval for an advance from Rose Direct Funding LLC.
Security of Information
Rose Direct Funding LLC takes the security of your information very seriously. Your information is securely sent to Rose Direct Funding LLC with 128 bit-encryption over the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. This creates an encrypted connection between your browser and our servers. Thus, when you enter Sensitive Personal Information (such as a bank account number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If you allow Rose Direct Funding LLC to see your banking information online rather than in paper form, it is on a read-only basis. We do not have access to change, edit, or modify bank account information in any way. Rose Direct Funding LLC employees cannot view your banking username and passwords.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.RoseCapitalFunding.com
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1.) What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2.) What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3.) The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4.) How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
• We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
• We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
• We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
• Wherever we collect sensitive information (bank data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
• While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.